Photobucket  photo linec_zpsaf5a5183.jpg Photobucket  photo linec_zpsaf5a5183.jpg Photobucket  photo linec_zpsaf5a5183.jpg Photobucket  photo linec_zpsaf5a5183.jpg Photobucket

Friday, September 28, 2012

Introducing REPURPOSE OCTOBER

Get excited.

Like jump out of your seat and scream whilst dancing excited.

C'mon. Get up and do it. Nobody is watching.

I'm super excited to introduce to you my first ever series!

REPURPOSE OCTOBER.


Here's what's going down:

Every week in October, I will be doing my normal Sunday DIY/Tutorial/Crafty posts, BUT they will all be centered around repurposing an item for something completely different.

I have quite a few tricks up my sleeves so you won't want to miss a single week!

Throughout the whole month, I will be encouraging you, my lovely, talented readers, to be sending me YOUR repurposed crafts. That's right! I want to hear from you! Have a repurposed craft tutorial that you think I'll love? Send it to me! At the end of October, I will be making a feature post of all my favorites. 

So get started e-mailing me all those great ideas! See my Contact Me page for my e-mail!

Get excited!

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. This sounds really fun! Can't wait to see what you've come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! Plus, I love your intro to this post :)

    ReplyDelete

Feedback? Questions? Say it here! I love hearing from you all.

Please keep your comments and feedback kind and uplifting.